Bridal Dressing Service Conditions
The primary purpose of this document is to indicate to you the essential features of my service and to ensure strict compliance, also to limit the initial consultation to relevant items.
- Bouquets of Bride and Retinue should be with natural flowers.
- Bouquets should be done by known recognized establishments.
- I will advise you on the selection of Bouquet to suit your budget.
- Costume design will be done in consultation with you.
- I can recommend seamstresses whose quality of work is good, however if you know a person whose quality of work is god, you can show me a sample of their work and obtain my approval to have the garments sewn by such person.
- Full payment should be made before the date of function.
- Selection of photographer is your responsibility you may peruse my Bridal Albums and make your selection.
- You will receive my help and guidance in the selection of Jewellery.
- It is your responsibility to take good care of the hired items and return them in good order, any loss or damage will have to be paid for at the estimated cost.
- The time schedule prepared for dressing with due consideration to auspicious times has to be strictly adhered to.
- A rehearsal will be performed subsequent to the receipt of bridal attire a minimum of 2 – 3 days before the function also to determine the style of hair for the occasion.